Screen Printing Quiz
Please do not make a blind guess or randomly select the answers to these questions, as it is a measure of what you know, and not how lucky you are.
There are a total of 20 questions.
1) What is the key factor in the operation of the pad printing process?
2) What is the likely outcome of increasing the pressure on the pad?
3) What is the depth of a screened etch plate?
4) What is the hardness of a thick steel plate?
5) After washing out a photopolymer plate what you should do next?
6) What is the approximate ink film thickness when printed and dried?
7) Which statement has three possible causes of poor adhesion?
8) What is the unit of measurement for pad hardness?
9) Which substrate generally requires pre-treatment?
10) Which statement gives two methods of indicating surface tension?
11) What is the unit of measurement of surface tension?
12) Which statement provides two possible causes of feathering/static?
13) Which of the following has the greatest effect on print quality?
14) How do you improve print quality when printing onto a textured surface?
15) Which ink system would you use to print on to steel?
16) What liquid should you use to clean a pad during production?
17) Which of the following is a type of silicone rubber?
18) How do you measure the mix of ink?
19) If the ink is drying on the pad what should you do?
20) What action(s) should the pad have when contacting and leaving the plate/component?
PDS INTERNATIONAL'S AIM
TRAINING IN PRINTING
SEMINARS & JOURNALISM
PRE-OWNED PRINTING EQUIPMENT
ARTICLES ON PRINTING
Copyright © 2000 - 2017
PDS International Limited, Innovation Way, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75 1JL, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1226 770772, Email: email@example.com
This site uses Google Analytics and users should disable cookies in their browser if they don’t wish for their visit to be tracked.